Publications & Presentations
- The Brownfield Blues, Los Angeles Lawyer, January 2003 at p.32.
- Passive Resistance: Property Owners May Rue Relaxed Cleanups, Los Angeles Daily Journal, April 12, 1996, at p.7.
- Asbestos and CERCLA: Liability Lingers for Sellers, 9 Toxics Law Reporter 50 (June 15, 1994).
- “Don't Get Taken Twice - Contamination Issues in Eminent Domain Cases;” Niemiec, P., Barrera, R., Block, G., and Murdoch, D., presented at the Los Angeles County Bar Association, November 9, 2016.
- “Litigating Contaminated Property Claims as a Solo or Small Firm: It Takes a Village” by Tether, I., Niemiec, P., Novak, J., and Hamann, W., presented at the Los Angeles County Bar Association, February 20, 2014.
- “Environmental Law Essentials for Real Estate Transactional Attorneys: Make the Proper Disclosures and Avoid Malpractice,” Niemiec, P., McKim, R and Gould, H, Beverly Hills Bar Association, May 28, 2013.
- “New Challenges in Buying Brownfields Properties,” Niemiec, P. and Arulanantham, R. Presented at the Los Angeles County Bar Association, February 13, 2013.
- “The Perils of Trying to Be a Bona Fide Purchaser - New Cases Raise Old Fears,” by Gleason, N. and Niemiec, P., presented as a Webinar for the State Bar of California, Environmental Law Section, August 9, 2011.